We are preparing new content, unfortunately the new content wasn't ready for this patch, and also more stuff will be added to Donate Shop soon!
This patch is mostly a balance patch, as we felt ForceMasters were really weak and Templars couldn't use some of their skills with no end-game weapon/shield for these.
During siege we also saw that herbs were too powerful, and therefore nerfed them.
- Added new motions ingame: Meditation, Chilling and Backflip.
- Added Curtana to the game to as a drop from Fierce Behemoth.
- Added Curtana to Behemoth Exchanger
- Added Heavens Gate to Fierce Behemoth (Apparently Book of Behemoth and Forcegem were already droppable, but Heavens Gate wasn't)
- Weapon & Sets Changes:
- Curtana: CRITCAL CHANCE +40%, ICD +50%, STR+40
- Heaven's Gate: 15% HP, 20% R. Block, 20% M. Block (Only usable with 1H weapons!)
- Ancient Knuckle: MP +5% to MP +7%
- Behemoth's Knuckle [TANK] : MP +5% to MP +10%
- Dryad BP Set: MP +5% to MP +10%
- Skills Changes:
- FM: Shades Calamity All stat +10 to all stat +20
- FM: Ire of Ibilis Attack speed+20% to Attack +400
- FM: Bubbles Blessing Exp+5% to PvE +5%
- Herb of life now heals 10k hp with a 2sec cd to avoid endless spamming
Last edited by a moderator: