Sophia's Suggestions Bundle

Okay hey there, i'd like to start with my suggestions for the server. This bundle will be updated regularly as soon as I have something new in my mind. Pls don't get triggered by them, this is just my opinion and what I think about how things should be. :)

1. Please fix or remove the feature that the chat is being purged. It's extremely annoying and the only solution is to spam click on the chat tabs, which doesn't really solve it.
  2. Please either increase the movement speed of bosses, or at least make it that mage classes get aggro when they use skills (like the melee ones).
  3. Please add more variety of drops, like on other servers, let's take Insanity Flyff: You can drop monster hunter tokens, Treasure Chests, Keys, etc. This makes farming more fun and satisfying and removes the monotone feeling.
  4. Please add a special map with special drops/monsters since when reaching 129 your methods of farming penya are pretty small.
  5. Please fix the position bugs of several dungeons (SW for example), i died countless times because a snake seemed to stand over there, but instead it was next to me.
  6. Please add a teleporter, blinkwings are really outdated and i don't like them cluttering my inventory
  7. Please lower asmodans level, we tried doing SR with countless people and we would've never beaten him it was literally impossible
  8. Please Fix the SR Monsters since they are running IN the walls, which makes it hard to get a good time
  9. Please add hide features on CS Fashion so we can hide ugly cloaks.
  10. Please recover the cloaks original effects, them being all the same makes it kinda pointless adding them.
  11. Please don't do maintenances on sunday, where the most players are active.
  12. Please add server buffs which players can buy (like Anarchy buffs) because noone can afford 500m for a 1 hour 50/50 event
  13. Please increase the pick up speed of pets, it's super tedious since when powerfarming they can't keep up at all
  14. Please make that when pets are 99,99%, it opens a window where we can just level up them instead of going to the tamer, since we are leveling lot's of pets and always have to interrupt leveling to get them to the next level
  15. Please add a weapon leveling mechanism, where weapons can be leveled and when killing a certain amount of monsters they gain effects like +STR.
  16. Please add more faaaabulouuuuss fashion :>
  17. Please fix the trade bug where when switching windows the other characters runs and interrupts the trade.
  18. Please add a DPSmeter ingame to dungeons / parties.
  19. Please add more dungeons, only being able to do 1 dungeon in the endgame is pretty boring. Literally nothing to do.
  20. Please make link attack stacks 4 minutes instead of just 10 seconds.
  21. Please fix the client lagging when skills are being spammed.
  22. Please add a inventory sort function.
  23. And the last for now: Please be more active. :) A server lives from it's community, but a community can't draw motivation if they see a lack in motivation in the admin team.
  24. Please make the upgrade animation faster.
Okay thanks for reading. :)

Last edited:

God

Staff member
While i agree with most of your points, there are 2 dungeons you can do right now as a hero, and even more if you level other chars, its not like there is nothing to do at all :p
Also dont really like the weapon lvling mechanism, i would find it very tedious to lvl every weapon i want to use on one of my chars after i buy it.

Subwway

I pretty much like every point, except for 10. & 15.

"10. Please recover the cloaks original effects, them being all the same makes it kinda pointless adding them."
I acutally like the idea that every npc cloak is the same, still, you should add different new kind of cloaks in events with better effects. Or let them drop at world bosses like turtle king, barga (obviously you have to adjust the level) etc.
By that you have more motivation to actually farm the events + world bosses, too.
Also, it would make the current donate cloaks unuseable since cloak of bravery and others are much better with the original effects.

"15. Please add a weapon leveling mechanism, where weapons can be leveled and when killing a certain amount of monsters they gain effects like +STR."
Please, never add that :s There's a reason this wasn't used on good lowrate servers for years now.
It just completely destroys the balance. E.g. you have to readjust bosses dmg because you can stack so much more STA this way.
Also, PVP will be a mess with this function.

"15. Please add a weapon leveling mechanism, where weapons can be leveled and when killing a certain amount of monsters they gain effects like +STR."
Please, never add that :s There's a reason this wasn't used on good lowrate servers for years now.
It just completely destroys the balance. E.g. you have to readjust bosses dmg because you can stack so much more STA this way.
Also, PVP will be a mess with this function.

Why not add a "low rate" lvling system then? Let's say the max. level of every weapon is level 20 (1 STAT point per level) and the weapons gain level by monster kill. Keep in mind that monster kill counter is already implemented. Why not make it 1000 kills per level or start with a low requirement for low levels and make it increasingly difficult?

It's a good incentive to get some "bonus" STAT points and I don't really think that 20 more STAT points (for Blades 40) would make the game completely imbalanced.
Maybe also add this to shield for "damage taken". You could also lower the max. level to 10 if 20 levels are too much.

There are plenty of ways to make this viable.

Last edited:

Subwway

Why not add a "low rate" lvling system then? Let's say the max. level of every weapon is level 20 (1 STAT point per level) and the weapons gain level by monster kill. Keep in mind that monster kill counter is already implemented. Why not make it 1000 kills per level or start with a low requirement for low levels and make it increasingly difficult?

It's a good incentive to get some "bonus" STAT points and I don't really think that 20 more STAT points (for Blades 40) would make the game completely imbalanced.
Maybe also add this to shield for "damage taken". You could also lower the max. level to 10 if 20 levels are too much.

There are plenty of ways to make this viable.
Because i played a lot of servers which had this system implemented and it ALWAYS backfired.
If it was only for PVE, fine. But PVP-wise it'll kill it because only 2 classes will have a huge profit, BP and YJ, as asal and hop scale much more than anything else.
If you nerfe them tho only because of the system, people will start to complain.
If you put STA on a knuckle, 1v1 BP's will complain.
If you have the option to put any stat on a weapon/shield tho = totally rip balance.
You just can't balance that shit.
Also, it will most likely bring in some bugs etc. Every time I saw it you were able to stack stats with it etc.